We offer 1-on-1 coaching to support you in developing your organisation, and yourself.
We enjoy supporting people who want to build beautiful organisations. We acknowledge that a personal foundation is the most important success factor for any organisational change.
- Do you find yourself in a new role or leadership position that you need to grow into?
- Are you looking for new perspectives and growth opportunities, for yourself and/or your company or team?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with tasks and look for hands-on, step-by-step support in building your capacity again?
We would be happy to work with you.
Making use of Personal Leadership Coaching is a way to:
- take your professional development seriously
- gain an additional resource in your decision making and problem solving
- widen your horizons and learn & practise new leadership skills
We support leaders – managers in businesses and non-profits, business owners and others – in transition, growth and development.
We offer you:
- honest and straightforward feedback, as well as high-quality support in resolving the particular problems you’re dealing with.
- space to reflect your decision making and your communication.
- challenges to your views, a fresh outside perspective and explorations of new ways of acting.
We can coach you selectively when you need us, or work alongside with you over a longer period of time.
Our Coaches are:
- Juliane Martina Röll, Founder and Core Partner of Structure & Process
- Malwina Ulrych, Associate Partner & Consultant
- Rainer von Leoprechting, Community Member & Consultant.
(You can learn more about each one of us on About Us.)
All of us are fluent in English and German.
We coach in-person across Europe (our bases are in Berlin, Dresden, Munich and Ehrenhausen/Graz), via online-videoconferencing (using Skype, Zoom, or appear.in), via email and on the phone.
Please contact us to explore a format that makes sense to you!