Structure & Process’ “Partner Meetings” are monthly get-togethers of the team of Structure & Process.
From being “internal meetings” originally, they have evolved to include clients, prospects and business partners.
This November, we are taking the next step, and further open up our structure, showing what was “internal” to clients, and what was “client-only” to business partners and our wider network. We also invite our community to contribute to and become part of the meeting.
We would love you to be part of it.
Please join us in November for:
- a deep dive into Structure & Process’s work of organisational development: See how we function as a company, how we apply techniques such as Open Space Technology, Non-Violent Communication and Holacracy in teamwork and our client projects.
- meeting and connecting with our clients, hearing about their challenges, and engaging in collaborative problem solving sessions with them.
- a day of learning and sharing with the wider community, including engaging talks from S&P partners, clients and business partners.
We will be meeting in Dresden from Monday, November 7th until Thursday, November 10th 2016.
You can join for one day or more.
Program / Schedule
- Day 1 (Monday 7/11): Arrivals and Setup of Spaces
- Day 2 (Tuesday 8/11): S&P Partner Meeting: S&P Partners work on developing S&P. Clients and close business partners welcome!
- This will most likely have Holacracy Tactical and Governance Meetings that you can observe and take part in!
- Day 3 (Wednesday 9/11): Day of Collaboration: S&P Partners and clients work on current projects and challenges. Business partners and guests welcome!
- Observe how S&P consultants work with their clients
- Join problem solving sessions
- Bring your own challenges, and collaborate on the with other participants
- Day 3 – evening: you are invited to join us for Dinner at Cafe Böhme!
- Day 4 (Thursday (10/11): Open Conference: S&P Partners, Clients and invited business partners share their knowledge and skills in engaging talks and mini-workshops. Bonus: An open structure where anyone present can offer anything and use the space to work on their own questions!
- This will have:
- an Introduction to Holacracy (by Anna Martina Röll)
- an Introduction to Dragon Dreaming (by Lara)
- “Flipchart Ninja Training” (by Lara)
- Systemic constellations (by Rainer von Leoprechting)
- “Inbox Zero” (by Rob van den Brand)
- more coming up…
- This will have:
The meeting will take place in Dresden in our office on Königsstraße 11 and an art gallery close by:
* Office Königsstraße 11 (entrance on Nieritzstraße), “Stephan Krüger & Co”
* Studio ELLEN Türke Fotografie // RAMONA KRUEGER Atelier + Galerie Rähnitzgasse 12 / Eingang über Heinrichstraße 01097 Dresden
Tuesday to Thursday, we’ll start every day with a check-in circle at 09:00 AM. There will be an end circle every day closing at 18:00, with possibility to stay together afterwards and go for dinner together.
Accommodation options are: Hofgarten 1824 (tested by S&P partners, good standard, very close by), Motel One Dresden Palaisplatz (also very close by, not tested yet), Bülow Palais (luxury accommodation close by), Mezcalero Guesthouse (Nice budget accommodation, convenient location), Louise 20 (friendly hostel in nice location close by), Best Western Macrander Hotel Dresden (a bit longer walk away, but still close enough, good standard), Rothenburger Hof (in Neustadt, with a swimming pool, used to be the place of choice for guests, but has gotten a bit run-down over the years)
If you need help finding accommodation in Dresden, please let us know upon registering for the meeting and we’ll work with you on that.
Registrations are now open. As of October 10th, 10 participants have confirmed.
On Monday and Tuesday we will have 15 participants at maximum, Wednesday 30, Thursday 60.
Participation is free for Structure & Process Partners & current clients.
Guests and business partners pay a contribution of 100–350 Euros net (plus 19% German VAT) for participating on Thursday, or 300–1200 Euros if participating on Wednesday and/or Tuesday too. We’ll ask you to confirm your participation with 100 Euro net as a refundable signup-fee, and invite you to choose your final contribution size after the event.
(If you are unsure of you client status, contact us and we’ll sort you out. :-))
Do let us know if you want to join and the business model doesn’t fit your needs – we are still figuring this and are happy for your feedback!
To sign up, write to Rob at email@example.com letting us know on which days you want to be part of this. Any questions? Also write to us at the same address, and we’ll sort you out.
Martina, Rob, Lara and the team of Structure & Process