A solid personal foundation.
“I have so much to do, but so little time.”
“I find myself in meetings and calls constantly and cannot work on the most important things.”
“I have tried every time management and todo-list-system in the world, but nothing works for me!”
No matter how well-functioning your organisation: if your personal systems can’t hold up, you will be overwhelmed, or resentful, or sick, or both. ;-)
With a well-functioning personal productivity system, you will get important work done, and will be well-balanced to handle work requests from colleagues, clients or other collaborators.
We accompany individuals to
- set up a complete personal organisation system, based on paper or software tools or a combination of both
- This includes todo-lists, calendar, note-taking/reference system, e-mail and others
- establish a practise to easily distinguish what is important from what is less important
- overcome procrastination by integrating what is important with what is joyful and useful right now
- maintain transparency over their personal work priorities to other coworkers
- develop personal strength to stay with what is important and prevent you from jumping at urgent, but unimportant tasks.
You will get more done of what is essential and and drop what is unimportant without creating damage. This will free you up for creative work, learning & reflection and relaxation.
Our approach is inspired by Getting Things Done (David Allen), Do it Tomorrow (Mark Forster), The KonMari Method (Marie Kondo) and informed by a long practise of Zen-Buddhism.
We understand our work as striving for effectiveness and meaning, and health and well-being at the same time. We look for right effort, not working-yourself-to-death. We look for meaningful work, not capitalism.
We don’t shy away from using stress-relief, relaxation and mindfulness methods when we find them useful, but we don’t force you onto a meditation cushion.
Our clients are individual leaders, entrepreneurs, researchers, executives, employees and entire teams. We work in English, German, French, Dutch, Luxembourgish and Czech.
We can support you in one-off-sessions via Skype, and can also run a longer-term process with you, typically over 9 months up to a year, with meetings in person at least three times and Skype and phone calls in between.
Please contact us to begin a conversation about your wishes and needs!