Updated: November 15th 2019
“Holacracy is a real-world-tested approach for structuring, governing, and running a purpose-driven, agile company. (…) It creates a company where everyone has greater clarity, autonomy and empowerment, and the organizational structure is continually evolving to meet the needs of the business.” (Eric Babinet)
Holacracy is a system for organisational governance. It defines a framework of “rules” by which the people of a team work together: the team members then use this frame to discuss and decide together how they want to function together exactly. They constantly inspect and adapt their way of working. Holacracy ensures an efficient, constructive and clear process for this process of self-organisation.
We use Holacracy as our operating system in Structure & Process and introduce the approach to clients during organisational development work. Some of our clients have gone on to use Holacracy on their own or cherry-pick techniques from it.
Juliane Röll is available as a speaker for internal and external events, sharing her experience as an entrepreneur using Holacracy in our company.
Structure & Process also offers Public Introductory Seminars to Holacracy according to demand. Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in one (Let us know: how many people are you? Where are you based? What languages do you speak?)
“I’m super inspired by Juliane’s awesome introduction to Holacracy. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and knowledge so generously!” – Viola Tschendel
“Thanks to Juliane Röll, I got an amazing introduction to Holacracy. Replacing top-down organizations. Eye-opener!” – Christian Kreutz
For more information on Holacracy, see
- What is Holacracy? on our blog for a longer explanation of the workings of Holacracy
- The Birth of an Holacracy organisation: the setup of Structure & Process.
- an overview of benefits from our colleagues at WonderWorks Consulting.
- our link collection on Tumblr.
- Clarifying roles and accountabilities in Holacracy – our April 8th Governance Meeting explained on our blog
- Everything Changes… Holacracy im Arbeitsalltag (article in German)
- our March 31st 2014 newsletter
- auf deutsch: Holacracy: Ein Ansatz für Klarheit und effektive Zusammenarbeit in Teams und Organisationen
- our list of organisations using Holacracy as their operating system
- our Material Collection for Holacracy Facilitators
- our Holacracy “Apps”
Holacracy is a registered trademark of HolacracyOne, LLC