Last Update: March 9th, 2018
What if work was truly beautiful? If it was intensely joyful and filled with meaning, bringing you connection, accomplishment and a clear sense of purpose? What if this quality was present in your organisation as a whole, and the sense of well-being extending well into your private life?
Structure & Process works with individuals, organisations, institutions and groups of all kinds, building such beautiful workplaces.
Let’s begin by:
- facilitating effective, efficient and meaningful meetings
- eliminating time-wasters,
- coming to effective decision making fast,
- creating safe space for constructive disagreement and conflict resolution
- developing flexible “teal” organisational structures, based on self-organisation:
- empowering individuals to work to their full potential,
- creating clarity on how work is done and how decisions are made,
- stabilising processes that work and innovating processes that need improvement,
- involving all people in the change process, creating support and buy-in,
- building up self-managed teams and self-governing structures.
- designing, running and facilitating impactful workshops, events and team retreats
- opening space for the conversations you need to have
- building connections and trust
- spending time meaningfully and well-balanced
We also offer leadership development and a coaching program:
- supporting you on your professional journey as a leader, peer and collaborator
- accompanying you in building organisations you keep enjoying
- improving relationships with peers, colleagues and staff.
We work as organisational developers, business consultants, process designers, facilitators, personal and team coaches, sales trainers and as technology advisors. Our clients include businesses of any size, government agencies and non-profits.