Last Update: October 3rd, 2017
What if collaborative work was beautiful, not frustrating? With easy, inspiring and effective meetings? With clear organisational structures and efficient processes? With good heart, fun and enjoyment, balanced with a sincere commitment to good work?
Structure & Process is a European organisational design and facilitation company. We work with clients to
- develop flexible “teal” organisational structures based on self-organisation:
- empowering individuals to work to their full potential,
- creating clarity on how work is done and how decisions are made,
- stabilising processes that work and innovating processes that need improvement,
- involving all people concerned in the change process, creating support and buy-in,
- building up self-managed teams and self-governing structures.
- run efficient, effective and meaningful meetings, workshops and retreats:
- eliminating time-wasters,
- coming to effective decision making fast,
- creating safe space for constructive disagreement and conflict resolution,
- grow as professionals through coaching and mutual support:
- supporting individuals on their journey as professionals, leaders and collaborators,
- supporting founders in building organisations they keep enjoying,
- supporting managers and leaders in their relationships with colleagues and staff.
We function as organisational consultants, designers, leadership coaches and technology advisors. Our clients include businesses of any size, government agencies and non-profits.