Updated: October 21st 2016
What if teamwork was beautiful, not frustrating? What if organizational structure was flexible and clear while at the same time giving freedom for individual initiative? What if all work we did in companies, groups and organisations was relevant and meaningful?
Structure & Process is an organisational development consultancy based in Dresden, Germany. We partner up with clients to
- develop adaptive organisational structures
- based on self-organisation
- increasing an organisation’s or a team’s capacity
- stabilising what works and innovating what doesn’t
- creating a framework for development and growth.
- run meaningful team meetings
- eliminate time-wasters
- come to effective decision making fast
- create safe space for conflict resolution and constructive disagreement
- discover higher purpose and set clear direction
- go deep into what the organisation really is about
- discover what gives your organisation meaning beyond “making money”
- formulate clear strategy and build helpful visual overviews to foster alignment.
We function as organisational designers, management consultants, leadership coaches and technology people for any group of people that works together (which includes businesses of any size, education institutions, government agencies and non-profits). We also teach what we do to other consultants, facilitators and group workers.
Our team is European multi-local and works worldwide, in English, German, Dutch, Flemish, Luxembourgish and French. We are open for more individuals to join our team.
What is your interest? What do you need? Please get in touch to start a conversation and explore what we may do together!