Last Update: January 17th, 2018
What if work was truly beautiful? If what you did was intensely joyful and filled with meaning, bringing you connection, accomplishment and a sense of purpose? What if this quality was present in your work, and in your organisation as a whole, extending to your private life and the people you work with?
Structure & Process works with individuals, companies, groups and institutions of all kinds, building such beautiful workplaces.
- We facilitate effective, efficient and meaningful meetings
- eliminating time-wasters,
- coming to effective decision making fast,
- creating safe space for constructive disagreement and conflict resolution
- We develop flexible “teal” organisational structures, based on self-organisation:
- empowering individuals to work to their full potential,
- creating clarity on how work is done and how decisions are made,
- stabilising processes that work and innovating processes that need improvement,
- involving all people in the change process, creating support and buy-in,
- building up self-managed teams and self-governing structures.
- We design, run and facilitate workshops, events and team retreats
- opening space for the conversations you need to have
- building connections and trust
- spending time meaningfully and well-balanced
For leaders, we also offer a leadership development / coaching program:
- supporting you on your professional journey as a leader, peer and collaborator
- supporting you in building organisations you keep enjoying
- improving relationships with peers, colleagues and staff.
We function as organisational consultants, process designers, facilitators, personal and team coaches and as technology advisors. Our clients include businesses of any size, government agencies and non-profits. We are based in Germany and work world-wide.
Please get in touch to start an exploration of what we might be doing together!