Last Update: September 29th, 2018
Welcome! What if your work was truly beautiful? How would you feel if your work was filled with meaning, bringing you deep connection with others, enjoyment of your craft and a clear sense of purpose? What if this quality was present in your organisation as a whole?
Structure & Process works with organisations of all kinds, building such workplaces.
Our craft is:
- facilitating beautiful, that is: effective, efficient and meaningful meetings
- eliminating time-wasters,
- coming to effective decision making fast,
- creating safe space for constructive disagreement and conflict resolution
- developing flexible organisational structures, based on self-organisation:
- empowering individuals to work to their full potential,
- creating clarity on how work is done and how decisions are made,
- stabilising processes that work and innovating processes that need improvement,
- involving all people in the change process, creating support and buy-in,
- building up self-managed teams and self-governing structures.
- designing, running and facilitating impactful workshops, events and team retreats
- opening space for the conversations you need to have
- building connections and trust
- spending time meaningfully and well-balanced
We also offer leadership development and coaching:
- supporting you on your professional journey as a leader
- accompanying you in building organisations you keep enjoying
- improving relationships with colleagues, superiors and staff.
We work as process facilitators, organisational developers, business consultants, workshop designers, personal and team coaches and technology advisors. Our clients include businesses of any size, several universities, government agencies and non-profits.