Last Update: July 20, 2017
What if collaborative work was beautiful, not frustrating? What if organisational structures were helpful, clear and empowering? What if meetings were inspiring, easy, and effective?
Structure & Process is a European organisational development consultancy. We work with clients to
- run inspiring team meetings, workshops and retreats
- eliminating time-wasters
- coming to effective decision making fast
- creating safe space for conflict resolution and constructive disagreement
- develop adaptive, “teal” organisational structures based on self-organisation
- increasing the organisation’s capacity
- stabilising what works and innovating what doesn’t
- creating a framework for development and growth.
- discover higher purpose and set clear direction
- go deep into what the organisation really is about
- discover what gives the organisation meaning beyond “making money”
- formulate clear strategy and creating helpful visual overviews to strengthen alignment.
We function as organisational designers, management consultants, leadership coaches and technology advisors. Our clients include businesses of any size, education institutions, government agencies and non-profits. We also teach what we do to other consultants, facilitators and group workers.
What do you need? We look forward to you getting in touch and starting an exploration of what we may do together!