Updated: September 26th 2016
What if teamwork was beautiful, not frustrating? What if organizational structure would support and not hinder? What if it was flexible and clear and relevant?
Structure & Process is an organisational design studio based in Dresden, Germany. We partner up with clients to
- develop adaptive organisational structures
- based on self-organisation
- increasing an organisation’s or a team’s capacity
- stabilising what works and innovating what doesn’t
- creating a framework for development and growth.
- run efficient team meetings
- eliminate time-wasters
- come to effective decision making fast
- create safe space for conflict resolution and constructive disagreement
- discover higher purpose and set clear direction
- go deep into what the organisation really is about
- discover what gives your organisation meaning beyond “making money”
- formulate clear strategy and build helpful visual overviews to foster alignment.
We function as consultants, leadership coaches and technology advisors for businesses, education, government and non-profits. We also teach what we do to other consultants, facilitators and group workers and partner up with them for larger projects.
Our team is multi-local and works worldwide, in English, German, Dutch, Flemish, Luxembourgish and French. We are open for more partners, junior or senior, to join our team.
Who are you? What do you need? Please get in touch to start a conversation and explore what we may do together!