Updated: December 9th 2016
“Holacracy is a real-world-tested approach for structuring, governing, and running a purpose-driven, agile company. (…) It creates a company where everyone has greater clarity, autonomy and empowerment, and the organizational structure is continually evolving to meet the needs of the business.” (Eric Babinet)
Holacracy is a system for organisational governance. It defines a framework of “rules” by which the people of a team work together: the team members then use this frame to discuss and decide together, how they want to function. Holacracy ensures an efficient, constructive and clear process for this process of self-organisation.
We use Holacracy as our operating system in Structure & Process. How this works exactly is described in The Birth of an Holacracy organisation: the setup of Structure & Process. How the journey of such a self-organising company can then unfold is described in Everything Changes… Holacracy im Arbeitsalltag (article in German). You can access our public governance records here and see our roles, policies and meeting history.
Martina Röll is available as a keynote speaker for public and private events, sharing her experience as a business leader implementing Holacracy.
Structure & Process also offers Public Introductory Seminars to Holacracy according to demand. Please let us know at email@example.com if you are interested in one (Let us know: how many people are you? Where are you based? What languages do you speak?) (We can currently host introductory events to Holacracy in English, German, French, Dutch and Czech.) Sign up for our newsletter to be informed of new public events we are scheduling!
“I’m super inspired by Martina’s awesome introduction to Holacracy. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and knowledge so generously!” – Viola Tschendel
— Christian Kreutz (@ckreutz) June 21, 2014
For more information on Holacracy, see
- What is Holacracy? on our blog for a longer explanation of the workings of Holacracy
- an overview of benefits from our colleagues at WonderWorks Consulting.
- our link collection on Tumblr.
- Clarifying roles and accountabilities in Holacracy – our April 8th Governance Meeting explained on our blog
- our March 31st 2014 newsletter
- auf deutsch: Holacracy: Ein Ansatz für Klarheit und effektive Zusammenarbeit in Teams und Organisationen
- our list of organisations using Holacracy as their operating system
- Upcoming Holacracy Events in Europe
- our Material Collection for Holacracy Facilitators
- our Holacracy “Apps”
Holacracy is a registered trademark of HolacracyOne, LLC