Imagine a team retreat in which everyone was fully engaged:
Meaningful questions. Insightful answers. Work being done. Problems being solved. New challenges identified. With fun and lightness all around.
Rapid, dedicated action. Clear results.
We build such meetings, for groups of any size and kind, from a few hours to multi-day-events.
Wether you are planning a team retreat, a conference, a workshop or an unconference, we can support you in:
- planning and designing the meeting, making it purposeful and engaging
- crafting an invitation that activates and pulls the right people in
- hosting and facilitating planning meetings that make sure that everything is taken care of
- training hosts and facilitators, or facilitating ourselves
- capturing learnings and reflections for improved follow-up events
- documenting the event and following-up into meaningful action (check out an example of a documentation of an event we hosted)
Our approach is informed by participatory and self-organisation methods from the Art of Hosting and Open Space Technology communities. We teach our technique to other facilitators.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your needs!