In beautiful organisations, structures and processes must adapt, as the company learns and the people and their environment change.
We work with teams & leaders who want to change rigid organisational structures into more flexible, self-organising ones.
We also work with startups, who have grown from a “no structure” organisation and want to develop more stability, clarity and efficiency. (We do this by building useful, minimal organising structures and principles step-by-step together with you. Read this article for an inspiration.)
We reduce friction in work and communication processes by increasing clarity on what is known and what is not-known. We hold space in which the team can collectively self-organise. The result is higher effectiveness, faster and clearer decision making and a freeing up of managerial resources.
We build “teal” organisations without the buzzwords.
We can help you:
- Establish an organisational practise that continuously evolves your organisational structure, as your environment or the needs of your people or your market change.
- Set up effective work meetings to get in sync effortlessly and make fast, clear and wise decisions.
- Build and maintain a clear overview of the work that is currently being done.
- Clarify what is important now and what do do later.
- Set up software tools such as Glassfrog, Trello, Slack or Basecamp, that improve team communication and help you manage and continuously evolve your organisation.
Our approach is based on Holacracy, Open Space Technology and the Art of Hosting.
We work with startups, small teams of founders, sole entrepreneurs and established organisations, for-profit or non-profit. We support large company spin-offs and organisational experiments within established organisations. We show up as consultants, speakers, teachers, trainers, coaches and in other roles.
We usually join an organisation for 12 months to 3 years, accompanying it in regular meetings and workshops. After the first year, we phase out continuously, passing over our work to your team, transmitting all of our technique and skill until the organisation is self-sustainable. (One of our clients has now become a consulting organisation of their own!)
We work in person and over the distance through Zoom and Skype. We are available for work worldwide.