What is the deeper meaning of your organisation’s work?
What drives you and your team to move forward?
“Making money” is not the goal of an organisation: There is a deeper meaning, a true purpose to what you do.
Discover what your work is really about in our purpose discovery workshop. Find out what meaning work has for you, for clients and for coworkers.
We guide you through a process to come up with clear words and helpful visuals that capture your purpose and bring it to a point.
Clarity of purpose will motivate you and your team, giving a clear direction to work, and setting the ground for a “teal”, purpose-based organisation.
It also relieves leaders from personally “leading” or “motivating” people and allows for better self-organisation in teams.
- What is the organisation really about?
- What motivates people beyond money?
- What can give guidance for self-organised structural and operative decisions?
A helpful follow-up is our Strategy and Priority Setting Workshop.
- In an initial planning conversation, we assess your needs. How do you want to use purpose to guide your organisation? What outcomes do you need?
- We prepare the workshop and help you in inviting the team to it.
- In one or more workshop sessions we discover individual and shared meaning, and condense it into a shared statement of purpose.
- You transfer the results into your team’s systems and structure – building helpful visual overviews where necessary.
- We build a process with you that regularly reviews and refines the purpose, keeping it up-to-date and the organisation learns and changes.
Who is it for?
Any team that wants to work together with greater clarity, better prioritisation and synchronisation. Any leader who wants their team to become less dependent on them and more independently led. Purpose-based leadership is the first step to becoming a “teal” organisation and the ground for approaches that foster self-organisation in teams.
We run these workshops within companies, for startups, non-profits, small and large businesses.
One-day workshops start at 3500 € net. Speak with us and we’ll find out what scope and cost is reasonable for you.
We can facilitate in German, English, French, Dutch and Czech.